Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||Industrial research laboratory opened in Calcutta|
|Keywords:||RP 5.50; C V Raman; 1951; ICI|
|Citation:||The Statesman, 24th November 1951|
|Abstract:||The Technical Service Laboratory of Imperial Chemical Industries (India) Ltd. was formally opened at Tiljala, Calcutta.|
|Appears in Collections:||Newspaper Clippings|
Items in RRI Digital Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.